Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zoo pictures taken by Ashley for 4-H

Yesterday we went to the Louisville zoo. Just an FYI they are doing construction there and some exibits are closed. My favorite part was watching the baby elephant playing around. We walked around the zoo three times and rode the tram once. We got to see the baby elephant eat,roll around in the mud, and play in the water. I could have stayed there all day and just watched him. We also got to see them feed the tiger. We made sure we were in the  front row.Tigers are my favorite wild animal. This one looks a little raggady and scrawney though.





We thouhgt this was a really cool find.


We rode three times!!!!!!!
I think we are going to the ranch in Greensburge today. Bill said something about it yesterday. He just has to wake up from the dead. He stayed up after working,so we could go to the zoo. I drove. I don't know how he does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment