Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4-H

Yesterday we signed Ashley up for 4-H. She is so excited. She is doing a poster board about our dogs, photography, scrapbooking, and baking. I never knew how involved 4-H was. The lady handed us a stack of books to complete after we said she could do all this. I just thought she'd just shoot some pictures,turn in her best work and that'd be all. I'm not complaining,the book has tuns of information,and will help her improve her picture taking skills. It will make her think about how to get the best shots,lighting,different angles. All this she has to do and more. With the cooking we have to do several recipes,even do a demonstraton for a group of people. The thing she has to turn in are cookies. I am probably the worst at making cookies. Don't know why exactly,I follow the recipe. They just never turn out. Maybe after going through all of this I'll learn a thing or two also. She keeps thanking me over and over for letting her do all of this. She has scoured the books from cover to cover. She is ready. It makes me smile to see her so excited. I just hope we have enough time to do all of this. I'm glad next week is springbreak. It'll give her lots to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment