Friday, March 12, 2010

Kids are too funny

     All week Ashley has been hounding me to make cookies. For Christmas she got a curious chef cookie set. It's cute with everything made kid size. I told her she needed to get her apron on, so she wouldn't get messy. Things were going smooth, then her apron somehow fell off her.  She says "That's OK I don't need it, I wont get messy." The next step was to add flour.  I'm over at the sink washing things and she screams. I look over and somehow the lid off the flour container had come off, and it was EVERYWHERE!!! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Unfortunatly no pictures. I couldn't find a charged up camera. Anyway,got that cleaned up,Even the dogs helped by licking up the floor. YUCK. But hey they like to eat catpoop too,so maybe flour tasted good. Haha. The cookies are sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles. They are very tasty. Hey I had to sacrafice the Attkin's diet for that. Someone has to do it. She was so proud of them, I had to have a few.
     Then as we were getting ready for bed, Ashley goes, "So any baby news yet?"  I said,"We have more tests to do and it takes a healthy Mommy and Daddy to have a baby." I thought I answered that pretty smooth.Then being the debater that she is, says, "I know that's not true, I know of a teenager who got pregnant and she's not married."  ME.....................UMMMMMM.............. I  quickly changed the subject. Now here  is a question, how does she know of this pregnant teenager.  School I'm sure. Kids are so dang funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment