Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's almost springtime,YEAH!!!!!!!  Three Geese have moved in. The dogs are trying to  make sure they don't get too comfortable on the dam. The dogs do however ,like it if they poop as they fly over. They love the perfume apperantly. Not so funny for me, but  it is funny to see Harley ran out there like a bad A**. One day they may decide to give him a taste of his own medicine.  Hope not.

For you thrifty shoppers, you may want to check out Big Lots. We purchased some Finder speakers for $30 a pair. They retail $190 a pair. Bill bought 2 sets and hooked them up over the weekend. We now have surround sound that shakes the house. OK couch.  And no it wasn't Bill with his own sound effects. Haha.  He also bought me some Iron Chef blueberry cream coffee. At first I was like what the _____fill in the blank. Blueberry's and coffee doesn't even sound good together. I humored him though and was surprised at how good it actually was. Also had some cool Wii Games $10-$18.  I don't usually go into Big Lots,but am going to check it out more often.

Also today  I hit  jackpot at Goodwill. I found a Shiatsu Massager for $5. They are about $100 at the store.  Bill has been wanting one for a couple of years,I just couldn't part with $100 for it.  $5 bucks, you bet. I was on cloud nine. He was pretty excited when I surprised him with it. Could hardly get him
away from it to eat dinner. Told me he wasn't moving. Also found two pair of jeans and 3 pairs of
 nice maternity pants. Total I spent $27. 

It's been a good day and my cabin fever is vanishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment