Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just wanted to share something I think is kinda funny.  Everyone knows how Bill is obsessed about cars right. We were in Seymour and he wanted to go check out the challengers they had at Bowman's. He wants one of these cars so bad,he can't see straight. Personally I don't like them much. I would much rather have the yellow with black striped camero. Anyway he gets out and a sales person jumps right on him. I'm in the truck having no part of this. He goes to the door and is excitedly motioning  me to come see. I get out and just before I go in ,I SEE IT. A Challenger in the paintjob of the camero I want. I will admit it was rather sharp looking. The only one I'll admit to liking. We even sat in it. Big mistake,cause apparently if you sit in one you are teathered to that salesperson for life. Bill tried to be nice and say we couldn't have this car because it was a stickshift. I've never driven a stick and learning on a $42,000 car not a good idea. He also said we had to talk about it cause I really wanted the camero. We finally got out of there. He daydreamed all the way home. I'm thinking he's nuts even thinking we could aford a car like that. I need to find one in a Hot Wheels. Much cheeper. Anyway yesterday we got in the mail a nice card saying that they were looking for the Challenger in the color we like with an automatic.  Hope they aren't serious. I fully believe one day we might own one of these two cars,but someone else has to own them first for a few years. Anyway we have to see that when we get pregnant that we don't have multiples. We may have to settle for a yellow and black striped minivan. haha. Could you imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment