Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ashley here. I lost another tooth. I've lost 5 teeth so far. I'm so excited. Mom and dad let me pick out any type of icecream I wanted. So I chose Ben&Jerrie's Chocolate Fudge Brownie icecream.
We were over at Mamaw's  and she tried very hard to get it out there. I bribed her with ice cream if she would get it out there. Mamaw said she'd give her a buck. Bill was helping Andy with the tractor and when they were done still no missing tooth. Time to go. We get down the road a bit and I said at the end of this road we turn right to go home or we turn left to get ice cream. Just after I said that it went flying through the air. We had to search for it before we got out at the store. She's so happy,me too.
Today we tried to go to Circle S Ranch,but they were closed for the season. Bummer. We went down to Madison and walked along the river. They have added more sidewalk and also a walking trail at the very end. We also saw a dog swimming in the river and two guys in swim trunks
swimming after it,yelling for it to come to them. I can't believe they did that. I can't imagine how cold that water was.  They were able to grab the dog after a few minuets much to everyone's relief. This was taken as they were swimming back.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Ashley! The dollar still stands, as you got the tooth out here in the driveway. Just remind me next time you are here........Mamaw

    ReplyDelete