Monday, March 15, 2010

Am I A Redneck??? Judge for yourself.

Today is a day,that I have been wating for for what seems like a very long time. I can't believe I am even excited by this,which makes me think I'm starting to turn into a redneck. We have been needing gravel for a while now. We have called five people to do this very simple, yet expensive task. Four of them didn't even bother to show up, call, write, send a smoke signal, nothing. If this is anything like dating I sure am glad I'm married. Grandpa suggested giving his good friend John Moore a call, and bless his heart he showed up, TWICE!!!!! Once to give us a quote, and then today with the gravel. He was even 15 min early. I thought surly I must be dreaming. It was all I could do not to hug him. For the last several months the drive has been one muddy mess.

 So do I look like a redneck?
Oh NO it's catching!!!!!!!! Ashley's teeth are falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment