Thursday, May 6, 2010




Yesterday we went over to Mamaws. Andy and Bill put the loader on Mamaw's tractor. And we had a nice visit with  Mamaw,Terri, Becky and the boys. Mamaw fixed a fabulous spaggatti dinner.  While there we walked over to the horse barn and dug out some of tomatoe cages that Papaw made. I'm hoping some of Papwa's magic helps my tomatoes grow.  He grew the best tomatoes ever. We knew a storm was comming in, so as soon as we got home 9:30 we put the cages around the tomatoes. Just before we finished it started lightnening in the distance.  We also picked ruhbarb lastnight,enough for about 4 pies. I'll be cutting that up and freezing later today. I told Bill we didn't need pies and he said we'll eat it in the winter when we don't have to be on a diet. Evedently he thinks were going to loose a bunch of weight quickly.

I think I did a fairly decent job of keeping the rows straight. Not bad for an amature.
My lilac bush in bloom, and boy does it smell wonderful around here
                  

1 comment:

  1. so what else did you plant. It looks very nice.We'll have a tomato compatition,that is if the darn dogs will stop digging mine up. Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete