Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rain rain go away

I was sitting here relaxing and Ashley yells "It's raining Mom!" Oh Crap. I didn't put the boat cover back on. It's really hard to put the cover on by yourself,was waiting for Bill to come home. I quick grabbed Bill's gortex jacket and ran out to try and cover the boat. I know, I know boats are supposed to get wet,but we really need the seats to be recoverd. Don't want to make them any worse. It took me like forever to get it on,once was backwards. AHHHH Anyway long story short,with the help of a pool skimmer I was able to get it on. I came in soaking wet. Ahsley asked if it was really raining that hard. YEP. AND OH YEAH best part of this story,10MIN later the rain quits. Just my Luck. Too funny not to share this. Glad the neighbors didn't witness this.

No comments:

Post a Comment