Monday, May 24, 2010


We played with the tile and decided on a pinwheel patteren. Of course we can't lay it tonight due to we need special T spacers . Lowes and Menards doesn't carry them. Bill called a friend and he told us where to find them. Of course place closed already. So I'll go tomorrow. You can turn an X spacer on it's back and have an I spacer so we got close enough to show you what we  are going to do. We wanted to make sure was going to lay good and tweek it if we needed. That of course we got right on the first try. Finally something went right. We painted already and that stuff worked really well. Mental note for next time. Live and learn, Bill said other tile jobes we'll do in winter. I told him that it'll go faster now that we know what to do. Keepin that ball rollin. We've done so much around here, I don't want to stop till done.


Yesterday 4 baby foxes snuck out of the woods to play. They were right across the gravel road outside our house. Bill just came in and told me they were back so I got to see them too,plus the mama. She laid down and watch them run around acting like little puppies. TOO cool!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment