Tuesday, May 18, 2010





Before we got started we ripped everything out of the bathroom. Well sort of,technecely the toilet is still there,just in the tub.





We stayed up till 1:00AM this morning painting. Bill wanted me to wait till he got home from work to paint. I spent the day with Grandpa. We went out to eat at Cracker Barrel ,then to Home Depot. Out of curiosity I checked out the tile. I found some blackish tile that looked really nice clearenced for 97 cents. It  doesen't  look like the tile we chose,but it over 50% cheaper.  I'm thinking do, I tell Bill? Nah I like the tile we have, and it'd be another couple of trips to the stores. So SHHHH. I think the paint color turned out real nice. Can't wait till this is all done.

 We bought some strawberries the other day that were ginormous, Must have been planted by nucular power plant. They were very yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment