Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm sooooo excited. Bill right now is tilling up the area down by the garage that was over run by wild flowers. We are going to put a small  garden in it's place. I have some tomatoes, peppers, onions, sage,mint,lemon balm, blueberry bushes and strawberries. Not sure if going to put strawberries down there or not. Don't know where else to put them though. So far we have eaten three yummy small ones off the plant. I can't wait till we have bunches. May just plant the herbs in large containers. I don't want things to go too crazy down there.
Deck is done. We're on a roll.
Yesterday I saw the dog out in the yard playing with something. When I called her she refused to come , so I went out to see what she was doing. She was trying to flip a turtle back over. She was probably the one to get it upside down in the first place,but she was determined to get it back on it's belly.

I took it up to the pond,hoping thaat's where he was going in the first place. Jack came up to see what all the excitement was about.
Bill is now done tilling so I'm heading out to start planting. More pictures to follow. Hopefully fruit and veggies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment