Monday, May 3, 2010

Ashley Isims

Kids are too funny. Last week Ashley kept cracking me up, so I thought I'd share.  I went over to Grandpa's last week to give him a new cell phone and put in old info. On the way home we witnessed a gruesome deer VS car moment. I swear the deer went up 15 feet in the air, and did at least 4 rotations before landing.  Ashley has talked nonstop about this. Anyway a few days later,she pulled out Grandpa's old cell phone. Claimed it accidently got in her backpack,and that she was using it for an emergency phone. She said,"Don't worry Mom,I haven't had to call the police yet." After giggling,I said ,"That's good."
Then Friday, Bill and I were out working on the deck. She came to the door with two dresses. Said"Mom, which one?" I pointed to one and asked what she was doing. "Amy is going to Prom and I don't know if I'm going too." (The babysitters daughter) Not yet baby. Too soon I'm sure. I asked her this morning if she got all dressed up,she said no and was a little dissapointed she couldn't go. I asked if the Paynes  knew she had brought a dress,and she said she didn't get it out. Too bad, I would have loved to have gotten a picture with her and Amy. I told her she could put the dress on and dance around here. Not the same I guess. I can't help but smile and thank God how lucky we are to have her.

1 comment: