Monday, April 12, 2010


Today was such an awesome day!!! We went cruising all over today with my best friend Vickie. It was so beautiful out. We eventually ate at Subway and then back to our house for a bit. We somehow got to talking about how I needed to do something with an overgrown flowerbed and she said,"You got a rake and shovel?" "Yeah." "Go get 'em." I thought she was kidding. Nope! So we got busy and cleaned it pretty much out. I couldn't believe it. It looks amazing.  She loves doing that kind of work. She's the coolest friend ever.
After school, was scrapbook club,so in the saddlebags are a bunch of scrapbook stuff. I bet I'm the only one who has ever put that kind of stuff in there.

I am truly LUCKY to have such a good friend.
I don't know what I'd do without her.
Being the scrapbooker I am ,while riding I whipped out the camera and took a picture of her in action. 
Definitely going to have to do this more often!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment