Friday, April 30, 2010

I know I've fallen off the diet wagon. It's really hard. Today Bill informed me that he has to loose weight and get ready for his physical comming in June. Yippee, I have a partner now. We talked about doing pretty much South Beach,cause he doesn't want to give up bread. I want to start eating more chicken and healther meats. After this deck is done were going to go join Cera Land again and really work out together as a team. I'm really excited. Having him on bord should make this easier. It stinks working out by yourself. He said we need to hurry up and eat the pies that he bought last weekend. I laughed and sayed, "No we don't cause, I froze them." Anybody need some pies and yummy cake breads. I told him he can't be buying stuff like that. It's too tempting. Even Ashley secretly dove into one yesterday while we were out working on the deck. When it was time to eat,she had a belly ache and couldn't eat. It wasn't till after dinner that I noticed,almost half the loaf of lemon bread was gone. I went to tuck her into bed and I asked her about it. She admitted that she got into it and made sure I knew she used the butter knife not a sharp one. At least she got something to eat and didn't go to bed hungry.
 Deck is taking a little longer then I thought. Part of it is on a trip to Lows I talked Bill into buying different spindals. They are colonial spindals and look sooooo much better then the other ones. The only problem is we can't stain it all right away. So we will have a multi color deck till next year. Oh well. I'll take pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment