Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For those of you asking Ashley got(all) 7 A's on her report card. I guess money really is a good motivator. On times tests she always falls just a little short of finishing. I told her if she got all 40 on her 1 min timed test I'd give her $1. Today she came home all excited cause she did it. I'm so proud of her. She also took her report card money we gave her and bought a couple of books at the book fair. I'm so glad she likes to read. In math the whole time till now she got B+'s and since she brought it up to an A she has been chosen for an award. One kid per class. She's so excited. There is going to be a pizza party,motivational speaker and awards given out at this event,so to her it's a pretty big deal. She is also walking for United Way on March 22. If anyone interested in donating let me know.

On another note for those brave enough to try I found a really good thirst quencher. It's an actual recipe, so no it's not because I'm pregnant.(I wish).
Pitcher of water.lemon,mint leaves,thin slices of cucumber,and ginger. It needs to sit overnight to get the full flavor,will need stired before drinking. I went ahead and added benifiber too. It really keeps your hunger at bay and tastes great. I do think a pregnant woman thought up this recipe cause very strange ingreadients.

1 comment:

  1. How do you make this exactly. I tried a flavored water as well. I used water,lemon,mint leaves and stivia in herb form and let it sit overnight. It was yummy. If I wanted it sweeter I added a packet of splindia.So how much of each ingredient was in yours? Ginger??? Like the ones with sugar on it? Sounds weird but good like mine. I want to try it. Thanks Amanda

    ReplyDelete