Thursday, April 22, 2010

I just don't get it. All week I've busted my butt and not one pound lost. Bill has lost 4 and I've done way more then him. Talk about a bummer. Maybe next week. Maybe it's just cause my body's in shock because it's not use to working that hard. The neighbor was so impressed with all that I was doing,he had to stop by and compliment me, saying that I work just as hard as any guy. Thanks, I think?.  I think all those years skiing  made me really strong. It may be covered by fat,but the muscels are still there. I probably have higher testorone levels then Bill too. Scarey huh. Don't tick me off. haha Today I cleaned Mom's house,then mine and mowed. OK mowing wasn't taxing on strength,I just zone out and relaxed. But today was a full day,and I'm completly exhausted. All week I've been going to bed before 9:30,that's very unusual for me. Don't have anything real fun to post. Cleaning out is no fun at all,but things are looking really good around here. We have a long to do list,and I'd like to get it all done before boating season.  I can't wait to get back out on the water. I do believe that is my favorite thing to do for fun.  I can't believe all the years that went by without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment