Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

 We need some serious help. We are trying to figure out where to go for vacation.  If we don't figure it out soon and start planning the year is going to be over. Haha. I want to go visit our old stomping grounds in Tucson,AZ then travel up to Sedona. Bill not so much,he thinks too much is going on there right now.  So my other idea Disney World. He on the other hand is like, been there done that,don't care to go back. Says too hot and too crowded. True,but lots of fun. He's thinking Gatlenburge,TN or Gulf Shores,AL.  Of couse when we want to go is prime time, and cabins and hotels on the beach are really pricy. I want to see the  mountains,nature and want to enjoy local arts. Bill wants excitment. Two totaly different ideas for a vacation. Actually we both agree on Las Vegas,but taking Ashley there is out of the question. Any ideas????????????

On another note, I rented Sherlock Holmes yesterday. I couldn't believe I was able to rent it since it just came out . Bill turned his nose up at it,so I watched it today. Let me tell you it was awsome! It had a good story and awesome efffects. It's a must see. Debating on turning it back in today or watching it again. I know Bill will really like it too,it gets your attention right from the start.

Right now just waiting for grass to dry so can get out and mow. Tomorrow either working on closet or deck,depending on weather. Our long list of to-do's is gradually shrinking. YEAH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess comming up here is out of the question if you want entertainment and things to do.HA HA HA ,I think doing Gatlenburg is always cool.Gulf Shores would be like Panama City been there done that. I think Colorado would be cool maybe do some rafting.
    I agree Sherlock Holmes Rocks. It's one I'm going to buy and I don't say that about many movies.

    ReplyDelete