Friday, January 7, 2011

 A few pictures of my Birthday present. I wanted this room to be completely done. Since Bill was sick earlier this week it won't be done by Mon. but hopefully by Wednesday it'll all be done. Painting is officially done as of tonight. Fan,floor,and molding will hopefully get done Tuesday and Wednesday be all moved in. Thanks Mom for helping out yesterday. Had lots of laughs.
 Low odor, no VOC paint, but still wasn't taking any chances. Wasn't in the room to much anyway due to mask driving me crazy.  First coat I told Bill it looked like a Cheetos bag exploded on the wall. As more coats added it looks lots better. Now more of a Sunkist orange color.
 We let Ashley paint part of a wall. She was super excited to do it for all of a couple of minuets,then decided Dad should finish up.
Bill really wanted to hire a painter,but just wouldn't have gotten done in time for my Birthday,so Thank you for sucking it up and doing it yourself. Painting is his least favorite thing to do.  It might have helped that I told him to just pick a color. He probably figured he better jump on that chance before I changed my mind. I think his vision turned out pretty good. Can't wait to blog final pictures and to get all the stuff back in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment