Monday, December 27, 2010

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house.......... 
This year if you slapped a red hat and beard on me I could pass as Santa. HO HO HO!!!!
 Christmas morning, Mom and Dave came over to open presents. We were able to keep Ashley asleep so they could see her surprised by all the things around the tree. Unfortunately Bill videoed everything,so don't have pictures to blog. She had fun ripping into all the presents. I was surprised by what Santa brought for her. I don't recall her asking for nerf guns. Three rather large ones to be exact.  I about died laughing though when Ashley loaded the machine gun  and just  nailed Bill several times. Too funny. Thanks honey I couldn't have done it better.
 Yes this is a drum. Another surprise. I'm not sure about this gift, but I will admit she does have rhythm. Yes that is Harley and he is yet again forced to wear a diaper. Poor dog. Not sure when he will learn.
 It's true I really do have horns. Sometimes they just have to come out. Here's proof. haha.  Maybe that's why Bill bought me 10 packages of my favorite candy.

Christmas Eve at Mamaws

  The kids were sooooooooooooo excited. They couldn't wait to open presents.

 Ashley and her look alike Moxie Girl. As you can tell she was super happy to get one. Who knew this one would be rare and hard to find. When shopping for Leia the store had one and Ashley was upset ( too put it mildly) that she couldn't have it. Thought Bingo, know what to get you too. Then when we began looking for it, they were no where,(everyone was sold out) except on E-bay for $50.  It became a quest. I finally found one and tried to call Bill cause I knew he was looking too, well he found one online and ordered it, so we had two. I took mine back and I'm sure some other mother was really happy to find one at the last minute.
 Linda got her this adorable robe as well as some other really cute clothes. As soon as we got back from church she couldn't wait to get into her new PJ's. Before we left Mamaw's she was all dressed and ready for bed.

 I couldn't resist getting Laura's kids these Sing a ma jigs. Thanks for not getting Ashley one:) I know it was tempting for some of you.haha
 Becky opening up Mamaws cookbook pages I scrapbook. I love working on this project. Thanks Mamaw for sharing with us your secret yummy recipes.
 Paper everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!! OH the FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Christmas time and getting together with everyone. I can't help smiling at all the craziness and funny things that kids say and do. Christmas is truly magical.Thank you everyone for all the really nice gifts and great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment