Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yesterdays Dr.'s appointment went well. Ready any time,right where it needs to be. Dr.said we could induce if we wanted, we told him NO THANKS!!!!! We'll just wait. My bag is in the vehicle and Bill is stocked up with plenty of cereal and frozen pizza's. I told him he could eat at the cafeteria too if he wanted,their food isn't too bad. He acts like I'm going to be gone for awhile or something. Right now I've got two roasts in the oven.  One for the next couple of days and the other for freezing. I've got some things made up and frozen ahead of time to make at least the first couple of weeks easier. I've been trying to do inventory around here so I can stock up and not run out of something at a bad time. Like dishwasher soap or trashbags. Cat and dog food too. I'm sure they will starve though if I don't hang a posterboard up that says,

 "Please feed us!!!!!!
From the cats and dogs

I just may seriously make one up to hang on the door. The little things you worry about.
I'm sure he'll get everything under controll.

No comments:

Post a Comment