Monday, January 31, 2011

Due to weather moving in, we got a few extra items this AM. Got home and needed a nap. Woke up to weather alarm sounding and it was announcing  up to 16 inches of snow!!! Plus ice and possable power outages. Bill right now is getting snow blower and genarater ready. We already had plans to pick up wood this evening,so will stop by gas station to fill up all gas cans too. I filled up some large pots with water,so good for a few days. I also printed off some info for Bill just in case of a special delivery.    Need to throw hospital bag in truck instead of Expedition. Just in case. YES I can still get in the truck.  I've been caring my camera and charger in my coat pocket for the last week, just in case. Most important thing to take anyway.  Patting my belly hoping not this week. Will keep you posted. Stay safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment