Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just want to Thank everyone for the Birthday gifts and esp. for the fabulous Cheesecakes. YUMMY. I'm in heaven. Ever since I was given the option  of what I wanted for my birthday it 99.8% of the time was a baked cheesecake. I LOVE that stuff and on Monday I got TWO!!!!  One from Mamaw and one from Mom. Grandpa came over to Mom's to see me and he asked if I was gonna have a big baby.  I told him it all depended on how much cheesecake I ate. haha. Probably won't laugh tomorrow cause I have to face the scale,but I sure enjoyed them. I know they aren't easy to make and you have no idea how much it means to me that you made them for me. The cash went to the nursery and even had some left over for some accessories for the bathroom. A HUGE THANK YOU for that as well. I'll post pictures as soon as all done, which I'm hoping will be by tomorrow night.  We do have company coming over and they are staying till Friday. If that doesn't  push you to get something done,nothing will. Of course Bill did just walk by looking for a battery or charger for his drill. It's always something slowing you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment