Thursday, February 3, 2011

An update

I had a Dr.'s appointment today and am dilated 2 ,but cervix not "ripe" enough so he thinks I'll at least make it past this weekend. Darn it,but am glad that we don't have to worry as much about this weekend. He said  he could feel the head, which doesn't surprise me one bit. He told us he could induce me next week if I wanted. The week before we told the other Dr. No thanks, but this week I'm considering it. I'm just very uncomfortable. At least I'm off next weekend. Don't really want induced, but am really wanting to get this over with.  We'll see. Have my next appointment Wed. He said I may be ready to go by then by myself. Just a waiting game now. Anybody have any boy name ideas? Please help. Have a girl one picked out, just having trouble agreeing on a boy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment