Friday, December 10, 2010

Lights,camera,action!!!!! Every year we half freeze putting up Christmas things. We have totes and totes,that take up a big chunk of our garage. Is it worth it? You Bet!!!! I love comming home to a beautiful lit up yard, full of Christmas cheer.



Our very cool Nativity scene. We make it the main focus of our display.
There is music and all the trees surrounding it dance. It is very mesmerizing.  Jack,our black cat got in on this  picture and I thought it was fitting.
Bottom Picture is from last year since none last night came out very clear.

We've had Pooh ever since Ashley was born. Even the neighbor's grandkids  were excited about Pooh. Grandma's dog was having puppies, but I guess they were more interested in watching what was going on outside.

 Snoopy is new as of last year. Who can resist taking a ride in the Red Barren.
 Hoping we have a nice day again when Bill has off. We didn't get our Icicle lights up this year and it totally makes a difference.  On the Bright side though ,it will be quick to take down.
Last year
  

 Our beautiful Christmas tree and Santa. Ashley keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I told her I already have it. Here's proof, it's already underneath the tree. A loving happy child,who could want more? Well besides another happy loving child.

No comments:

Post a Comment