Wednesday, December 22, 2010

After this weekend's incident I figured we'd better get our butts in gear and buy some things. Don't have them opened and put together yet,but when we get things all put together you'll be the first to know. I am so excited to now have pretty much everything.  Thanks to everyone for helping us buy some of these things.

Bill could not resist this Mobile. Funny how on the package the  bed and bedding resembles ours. Can't see it very well but the animals are hanging off of a palm tree. Very cute.

Here's the swing I'm super excited about. There are very few that plug in. This one has been out for only a few weeks and it's just a better design from the lamb one we loved.  This one has a bunny theme. These pictures just do not do these items justice. Looks comfy to me. Too bad they didn't have one for adults. haha . I wonder why they don't make crank ones anymore? I bet the batterie company bought them out.

Also another thing I'm super excited about is this mattress. It has two sides, firm for when younger and soft for when older. I am so amazed how expensive things are. This little one, hopefully will sleep peacefully. We took our computer in the store with us and read reviews and compared other stores prices on these things. This mattress got awesome reviews.



Fits perfectly


 Who ever invented this thing, I hope is a billionaire.
Ashley and I slept in. First day of  Christmas break. She is now playing the Wii. Who knows, we just may spend the entire day in our PJ's. Plan on making Christmas cookies for Santa later.

No comments:

Post a Comment