Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Morning



As soon as the kids got up they were told they could see what was in their stockings. I was glad I was up already so I could snap a few pictures.




They each got a pillow pet. I was extremly lucky to find them on line for a normal price. People were paying up to $200 for them on E-Bay. Everyone else was sold out or had the not so popular ones. I had saved the sight that said sold out ,but expecting a shipment,so I checked back the next day and they had the ones the girls really wanted. I had earlier found a cute dog,and ordered it,and then I decided to give it to a very sweet,but sick boy at the hospital. He loved it.

After opening all the presents ,it's tradition to throw it all up in the air like confetti

I love this one of Leia making a "snow angel"

You can't even see Leia in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment