Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy day today. Who needs to sleep in on their first day of winterbreak?? We got up early to go visit Jenifer and their slew of animals. I was shocked that the duck and the chickens would let you hold them. They didn't even try to get away. We had such a great time with them . The funniest thing that happened is that their blind dog got out and we were trying despratly to catch him. He was dodging us all for what seemed like forever and I made the comment that I didn't really think the dog was blind. Just as soon as the words left my mouth the dog ran smack dab into the front of  Amanda's car. HAHAHA It didn't hardly miss a beat and kept on running. I finaly did catch it,because he was trying to get a drink of water.




Later today we made some festive rice crispi treats for santa. On top of them is cream cheese iceing, peanutbutter chips, and M&M's Santa's not going to make it up the chiminey, or should I say out the front door since technically we don't have a chimney.


No comments:

Post a Comment