Monday, December 21, 2009




Don't know why can't flip picture.

I Got a NEW FRIDGE for Christmas!!!!! I came home  last night and it was in my kitchen all wrapped up with paper and the biggest bow. It's a french door with the freezer on the bottom,Water and ice on the door. I'm soooo happy!!!!! It's funny because he bought it a week ago and they had it in the store with our name on it. I said why don't we go to Lows and look at Fridges. He had to do some quick thinking ,he went to load wood in the woodstove,but he really was making a call for them to take the tag off. then when we got to Lows he pulled a fast one on me (told me had to go to the bathroom and it was going to be awhile). I thought well might as well go too. Then he slipped away as soon as i went in and made sure things were OK. They had taken it and hid it in the back. When we finally started looking at them I picked this one in particular out. sticker price $1700. I never imagined it was  just like the one he already bought for me.  He was on cloud nine that I had said it was my favorite. He however did not pay $1700 for it. He got it for $900. It was in their clearence section and they were just trying to move them out. Nothing at all wrong with it,not even a scratch, They just had too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment