Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleaning house

We are trying to clean house today. I'm busy doing laundry and trying to get things in order around here, when I realize, it's a little too quiet around here. I peek into Ashley's room to see how they are comming along with the cleaning and this is what I find. Too cute not to love. Oh to be a kid again.




They later drag out the play-doh. Take two steps forward take three back.  No wonder my house is never clean. I wouldn't trade them for a clean mansion though.

I really did have my kitchen totaly picked up. Guess I should have taken a picture. Like they say, a picture lasts longer. Haha
I'm really impressed with the girls artisticness.



I asked Leia what this was a drawing of and she said, "It's my favorite chinese restaurante!"

No comments:

Post a Comment