Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!


Ringing in the New Year at Mamaw's

Look close at the picture below. I think we had a vistor and I'd like to believe it was Papaw Partying with us. No one was behind me or beside me,I was outside,not shooting through glass. None of the other pictures I took outside had this image in it,so not the camera. Comming from the wrong direction to be my breath,and even if it was, that's alot. I see a smaller face with part of a body and an arm outreached. Bill sees a large face.  Combine this picture with the strange unexplained green light in Mamaw's picture makes you wander. I'd like to believe our loved ones are still around us.





Movin and a groovin

Even Bear snacked on some Cheese and crackers


Bear had a good time too!


Tuckered out

No comments:

Post a Comment