Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome Zeke!!!! He was born this morning 1:20 AM. 6 pounds 5ounces 19 1/2 inches long. Please pray for this little guy, Dwight, and Melissa, for he will be facing many surgeries. My heart goes out to them.


Went for my 6 week checkup yesterday and had the dreaded talk of losing this weight.  So, starting today Bill and I are going the route of more protein, water, and less salt. For me anyway, Bill won't ease up on the salt. I'm still going to eat fruits and veggies don't worry. Just staying away from sugar,cereal,and bread. My apologies to the Schwan's man. I know he and Bill are close and he and the chocolate peanut butter ice cream will be missed.  Bill needs a tissue.haha No more late night emergency calls for ice cream.  FYI Bill did that not me. So wish me luck. Bill has never gone on a diet with me,but he is willing with this one. Mostly cause eating more meat is involved. He'd eat steaks every night if you'd let him. Since I don't seem to have enough time in the day to do everything we stocked up on nuts and I boiled a dozen eggs this morning. Yes I even ate one without salt. Proud of myself there,a little hard to get down quite honestly,but I have to seriously lose this weight.I watched Biggest Loser last night and it was inspirational. To think of the amount of weight I have to lose just seems impossible,pass the ice cream, what does it matter attitude, has to go out the window. This girl last night has lost over 200 pounds and her simple words were take it a day at a time. Easier said than done, I just have to focus on the the success and not what's left to lose.
Other news: Ashley had her first soccer practice last night. 1 1/2 hours of teeth chattering excitment. It was so cold and windy. I hope warm weather is around the corner. After all this rain you can just imagine how she looked after practice was over. Mud was splattered all over her, looked like she took a roll with some pigs. Even  though Kevin was all bundled up and a heavy blanket over his stroller, I had Bill take him back to the Expedition. He seemed all cozy inside,but I didn't want to have him out there too long. Bill wants to jack up the stroller and put big tires on it.. Getting to where Ashley's team was, was near impossible with that stroller. Bill said Kevin's first mud bogging experience would have been better in a monster buggy. He's seriously thinking of a way to modify his stroller. Actually I'm OK with this, cause that stroller stinks.



Plan on posting more pictures of me to keep myself in check. I tend to shy away from the camera. Not the best picture I know. Ashley took it while I was talking,but I really don't have many pictures with me in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment