Friday, April 8, 2011

It turned out to be a gorgeous day out. It started out with a bit of thunder and rain. When I got up again, it was all big white clouds and sunny. Feels good. AND IT'S NOW QUIET!!! Of course I'm  wide awake.
Last night was "ruff". I was about to duct tape some dogs mouths shut. The neighbors have two huge Great Danes and their bark just vibrates through this house. Of course they startled Kevin awake. Then once I got him quited down our dogs really started in. Again I had to get up with Kevin. Then later their dogs started barking again,then ours. Back and forth it went. I think the culprit is a stray cat that keeps coming around. It was getting ridiculous. Eventually the neighbors took their dogs in and that was the end of it. Of course when I tried to go back to sleep after dropping Ashley off, their dogs were out and barking. Another neighbor started shooting a gun. I wonder if his targets had a couple of dog faces drawn on them. I managed to squeeze in a little nap before noon,between all that, having to run back to school to take Ashley her tennis shoes,and some guy calling, I was lucky to get one. A huge cup of coffee is getting me through the rest of the day. Mom and Grandpa stopped by about 1:00. We had a really nice visit. Skyped with Amanda. Grandpa got to see them for a bit anyway.
On other news, day three of the diet is going well. I decided to try on a pair of jeans that I wore before getting pregnant and they fit!!! I'm super excited about that. No more maternity pants for me. I don't care if I have to wear these every day till I lose more weight,I'm not putting those back on. :)
I just got back from getting Ashley form school. Standing in car pick up in front of me were two horses. That would be sooooo cool to be picked up with a horse. That's just something you don't see everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment