Thursday, April 14, 2011

 What a kick!!! I can't believe I captured it on film.  She is doing great during practice. First game is Thursday at 5:30 at Sandcreek if anybody wants to come.
 With all this rain the fields are a muddy mess. Can you believe she doesn't seem to mind?!!! I remember when she had to change her clothes if she got a tiny drop of water on them.
 Today Mom and I went to Betty Mannings. What a gorgeous day!!!!!!! I have been looking forward to when she opened. Her flowers look so pretty and the food is fabulous!!!!!!!
 This stranger came up to us and caught me cheating on my diet. I couldn't resist the cheesecake. We're at least walking later tonight.
 Kevin visits with Betty and pretty much everyone else there. He gets all kinds of attention. He needs a shirt that says I'm a chick magnet.
 Kevin's been "talking" a lot lately. He says he's having a great time.

 Picture perfect

Can't wait to go back and see the place all in bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment