Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

 It was a hopping place at Mom's Saturday. It was soooo good seeing everyone.  We had such a good time.
 Ashley made the cookies and decorated the cake. She was so proud.

  Aren't they both cute?!!!
 These two are just about 8 weeks apart. Collin's hair stands straight up,too adorable. Such  A happy baby.
Kevin says, I wish I had some hair too.

 Collin weighs 20 pounds. The NFL scouts are already checking him out.
Fredrick was born end of Oct. and is trying to crawl and can sit up. They grow so fast. He weighs 17 pounds now. He is also a happy baby.
 This is a Mobey wrap I was trying on. It's very comfortable and surprisingly holds Kevin  securely. I'm afraid I'd need a Mobey for Dummies book,because you can wrap this around you several different ways to put the baby in different positions. I do think I have this one down though, and thinking I may have to get one of these VS the dinky stroller.
 Easter at Mamaw's was on Sunday. Thank goodness the rain stopped so the kids could go outside and burn off some of that energy. I wish I could harness that.
 Kevin got fraternal twin bunnies.

 Wow they are all sitting still and smiling.

 Blowing bubbles on the old pontoon boat is more fun than just standing on the ground.
 WORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!! Mark and Bob went fishin. Nothing was caught. Bummer.
 Astronaut Ashley has landed on planet Muscatatuck
All tuckered out.  Hope everyone had as much fun as we did. I love getting together with family and catching up. I love snuggling all the babies and watching the others grow up. I hope all of our kids stay in close contact with each other as we have. It's a blessing to have such a great family. Happy Easter!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment