Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not in labor yet. Wonder if the critters had any luck.haha. I did however get some strong Braxton Hicks and crazy dreams last night. Will keep eating the salad. Couldn't hurt. Feeling pretty good today. Getting caught up on laundry and bills. Wish I had a magic wand for housework. Bill put the swing together for me yesterday . It is sooooo adorable. We have to still finish the curtains,but at least one window is up and it looks really good esp. with the giraffe valances Mom made. If you need room darkening curtains go to JC Penny first. We returned 3 other stores before we went there. They may say 99% light blocking,but apparently 1% makes a huge difference. haha. Don't know how they came up with that %,but the Penny's curtains block light 100% Plus we got them on sale for $20 a panel.  You should have seen us in the stores holding curtains up to our faces to see if they blocked out light. I guess I should say the others blocked out store lights just not sunlight. Also a shout out to Target. We picked up a few baby things there yesterday and spotted some yummy looking blueberries as we were walking by  the food isle. I swear they are the most flavorful blueberries I have ever eaten. Driscoll's is the brand name and they are from Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment