Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yesterday Ashley's team won again! It was a super close and  exciting game. Score was 3-2. I am so proud of how she just gets in there and shows no fear. Of course she hasn't gotten hit in the head yet. Lots of kids were getting hit yesterday. Also I wasn't the only one yelling.  Lots of parents were rooting their kids on. Dave said I was by far the loudest. : )

Thanks to Mamaw, I was able to get the steering wheel unlocked.  I told Bill about it and he says that happens sometimes and that it's a Ford thing. It's got almost  243,000 miles on her. She's allowed a few hiccups. It has been such a good truck. Never any real problems.

 We're looking at getting rid of the Bravada.  Today I drove and fell in love with a Ford Expedition. It's exactly what Bill is looking for. I thought it would be too big, but it looks good and drives as if it were brand new. Bill has been haggling and I'm hoping to have a new vehicle next week. I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment