Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This morning I went to get into the white truck and the steering wheel locked up and was unable to get the truck started. Any ideas on what to do to fix this?  Anyway at least I had the Trans Am. Now the Big question is could I still get in it. OH YEAH!!!!!! Took Ashley to school in style and in record time. Ashley made the comment, "WOW mom you usually don't go fast!" I laughed and said "We're not in the rolling turd today." That's what I refer the Bravada as. One of my favorite lines off of RV.
When I pulled back into the driveway I heard someone turn onto our road. I looked and it was a police car. CRAP!!!!!  I was wondering what he clocked me at.   I kept thinking, please  be the neighbors son stopping by before heading off to work. Slim chance,cause I have NEVER seen him in his police car. I decided to wave just in case as he was headed closer to my driveway. WHEW he waved back and kept going to the next drive. Will have to stop listening to the roar of the engine and pay attention to the speedometer.

No comments:

Post a Comment