Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor day fun.

The tile guy came out and laid the tile down and today is grouting it. Bill has Thursday and Friday off and I am hoping we can have our bathroom 100% done.  We are going to add wainsscotting and maybe a new vanity,just depends. We just may have to have a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate . We have also taken out all plant life around the house and are going to rockscape it.  I love flowers, I just don't like taking care of them. Maybe I should plant plastic ones. Haha. SO many projects, so little time.
 Later that day Bill took Ashley to some friends house and rode horses. She wants one really really bad.

Fun was had by all. Especially me when I got home from a really busy day at work. I  kicked back and watched some Pawn Stars. If you've never seen the show you should tune in. They get some really interesting things in and they are just too dang funny. A  pawn shop in Vegas. That says it ALL!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment