Tuesday, June 7, 2011


SOLD!  Hopefully Friday this will be at it's new house.

 My little sleeping monkey. OOHHOOHH AHHAHHH
  A few pictures of field day. This was the first year I didn't go. It was way too hot and a certain little guy didn't want any part of it. Bill had a great time though and took about 200 photos for me to see.
 Rocket drawing and pass the water in a cup full of holes
 Kevin's first taste of baby food. Yummy. I've decided to make his baby food and am really excited about it. Ashley loves to help me,so it makes it even more enjoyable to make. She has been such a huge help with him and loves him so very much. What a lucky little boy.
 What's my little guy staring at?
 When I was pregnant Ashley and Mom made this for him. He loves to look at it and smile while I'm changing him. I'm so glad we hung it there.
Other news.... today Bill bought me an elliptical so I can work out at home. I am super excited about it. I've wanted one for a long time. It was my favorite at the gym. It's supposed to be gym quality,lifetime warrenty and 60 day return policy.  I can't wait till it gets here. Up to 21 days to get delivered though. It's going in my living room,so it won't be out of sight out of mind.
In the meantime we are going to rearrange my living room to make space for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment