Monday, June 6, 2011

 Two cool kids

For some reason I've been having trouble with this blog. I was lucky to get these two pictures loaded. It's too nice of a day to wait to upload pictures. I'll try later. Some new news is Kevin is eating babyfood. Ashley and I made sweet potato puree a few weeks ago. He loves it. He's still eating like he's never eaten before. We switched formula yesterday to Soy and he has been much happier with it. He's been getting a bit cranky lately and we are hoping the Soy formula is the answer. Bill and Ashley put together a bouncer with toys all around it. He loves it. He spent a lot of time in there checking everything out. We had to put a pillow under his feet so he could reach"the bottom" and bounce.  I hope I can add these fun pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment