Monday, October 4, 2010


I love this picture of the three of us.
Last Friday was so much fun! I enjoyed seeing everyone.
Thanks for the gifts and the party.

  Expecting Grandmothers to be.



                                                    Ashley was into playing the games
                                     Cassie and Amaya. Due any day now. I'm jealous.
                                                Pin the pacifier on the baby.
                                            Dana and Ashley getting ready to test their skills.
                                    Maggie's little one, Kelby. I can't believe how big she's getting.
                                               A very proud Great Grandpa to be.
                                           Ashley with a gift of her own. Very thoughtful! She was very
                                     happy and had half of the laughy taffees were gone before we got home.

                             My new toy! I love it!!!!! It's a Ford Expidition 4X4, 3rd row seats
                                            Thanks Dave for helping me out today.



No comments:

Post a Comment