Friday, October 1, 2010

Ashley's team won again!!!!!!!!!!! 5-0.  Ashley again did really well. I know I keep saying that,but I am so impressed that she just gets in there with the bunch of them and usually ends up with the ball. She doesn't let her size hold her back. She's a scrapper for sure. And I was afraid we'd end up in the ER.

We are also in the scrapbook club after school. I am volunteering along with two other teachers. It's so fun to share this with other kids. Only a few have ever scrapbooked before. They ask tons of questions and all seem to want me to help them. The time just flys right by. Unfortunatly it's going on for only two more classes. They held it early for me(usually in the springtime) and too many things going on to include more classes.

More pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment