Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ashley's team won last night 4-3. It was a very close game. Grandpa made it out to watch them play. He informed me that he sure was glad he had only one hearing aid in, and that it was in the ear away from me.  After the game I took Ashley to Dairy Queen. I wasn't going to get anything, but you know how that goes. They had a new flavor and it sounded so good. It was  a Pumpkin pie blizzard. It was fabulous. At least I got a small. Ashley stuck to her favorite Oreo brownie earthquake. She ate every last drop of it last night. No wonder she couldn't quite settle down for bed. The girl loves to talk and so last night she was pondering why High School was named that, and not something else, since you have to go to college. College being your highest education. The other night the burning question was, what is chalk made of. I told her she'd have to look it up later and to, get to sleep!. She always asks these kinds of questions when I am just falling asleep. Maybe that could be the next cellphone commercial. You see the new one that finds all kinds of info instantly.
 I can see it now, kid asks out there question, Mom rolls over peeks at answer and your kid thinks your the smartest person ever. They never doubt you their entire life. Many would sell. I'd be the first one to buy it. Haha

I'll be sad when soccer is over. Ashley has had so much fun. She's begging to sign up for next year already. I just wish we had signed her up sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment