Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yesterday was so much fun. We went boating with our good friends Scott and Donna. The water was still fairly warm and we went swimming. We got home just in time to pick Ashley up from school. Today I'm just doing laundry and the likes. I've got Mamaw's meatlof cooking in the oven. It smells sooooooooooo good. Laura, your missin out. Of course one could say that about potato salad too. HAHA The lady's blog Laura was talking out is truly amazing. So check it out if you get a chance.
I have to go give Harley a bath yet AGAIN. I do believe we have an elephant living in the woods. There is not one white spot left on him. I let Sugar in and he's been out awhile stairing at me, like aren't you going to let me in too. I'm hoping he gets the message. Good thing he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment