Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School


I can't believe it is time to go back to school already. Ashley is so excited. She hardly slept a wink. I got up with Bill and she started talking to me, asking why I was up so early. I told her if she wanted to she could crawl in my bed to try and sleep a few more hours. She tossed and turned the whole time. On top of being sleepy, she has a runny nose this morning. I gave her some meds for it,hopefully won't be sniffing all day. Poor thing. I think after I get some laundry going I'm crawling back in bed myself. I've been up since 4:00. I've got lots to do to keep me busy today. Bill put in the new water heater yesterday,so I have tons of laundry and dishes to keep me busy.


Check out Ashley's cool back to school socks. Every year it's tradition to go to Nashville to the sock store.
She also has her fingernails painted and polka dotted. Thanks to Laura's(I think) neat birthday gift. I've never seen fingernail paint pens before. 
                                                                        Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment