Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swim Lessons


Last week we went for swim lessons with Mark and Bob. I was surprised how much Ashley learned in just one week. Her confidence was soaring by Friday. She learned how to freestyle, the backstroke, and how to dive. She will show off her moves for you next week at the party.
All the kids did a really great job and were swimming ten times better at the end of class. I was so proud of them and Terri treated us all to Chinease food to celebrate.

This is a pic of the kids streaching.Bob is in the American flag swim trunks.

Too cute!!!
Bob actually in the deep end swimming!!!

 
On Friday Ashley shocked me when she asked me if she could go off the diving board. It took lots of coaxing once she got up there, but she did it, and I was glad I captured the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment