Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this picture of Tessa looking to see what else is in the bag.


Thank you all so much for the presents. She loves every one of them. She has been very occupied these last couple of days playing or reading. Wants to put the money in the bank. I'm wondering if this is really my kid?!!

The kids patiently waiting for the life guard.
The kids had such a great time!!!!!!!!!!
And I mean all the kids. I love this one of Bill in mid action. No wonder he was sore the next day.
Ashley showing off her diving skills.
Jackson is a huge daredevil. He amazed me with his fearlessness. By the end of the day Ashley was jumping off too. She was scared,but she did it several times. Tessa even "jumped" with Bill's help,whileLaura and I tried to catch her below. Don't have any of those pictures to blog unfortunatly.
Dana looking cute in her swimgear.
Tim too!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still cracking up at this picture.


 Everyone had so much fun. I'm still smiling with all the good memories. It was a perfect day.

1 comment: