Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ashley wanted to go to Chuckey Cheese to celebrate her Birthday today. Mom and Dave met us there and we all played  games and had so much fun. I can't believe she is 9 yrs old!!!! Where has time gone? I swear I only blinked a few times.

Singing Happy Birthday

We'll probably be comming here for the next 50 years.

Deal or No Deal. just like the TV show. I went first and chose case #9 since Ashley is 9 today. I ended up winning 50 tickets!!!!!!! Mom won 25, and Bill won 16. It was a lot of fun.


Bill is awesome at this game.
Ski Ball is another favorite.
After visiting Chucky Cheese we took Ashley shoping at her favorite store, Justice. She walked out with some cool boots, jeans,a CD, and some school supplies. They had cute lunch boxes and binders that had an A on them. Course we just had to get those. Shopping is her favorite thing to do. I love hearing her squeel with delight. She has us so wrapped around her little finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment