Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been awhile since I posted. Still getting use to Amanda and Leia not being here. I don't know how many times I've said, "It's time to go get the girls." It's kinda quiet around here. Ashley misses Leia terribly.

     For the last two weeks we've been putting Christmas things away, cleaning, going to the gym, and haning out with Ashley after school. She was in archery,she just had her last day earlier this week. We've got some practicing to do. Bill wants to get her the same bow and target so she can get use to it. The one she has already is not compitition. Of course she shoots really well with it. Next year she can get on a team,so Bill really wants to get her ready for that. We need to look around for them though, cause I'm not paying $200 for a bow. She just doesn't have the strength to hold the bow,pull back and shoot the distance. She shakes really bad. Bill says she needs to do push ups. Can you see why I'm not spending $200 on a bow. I think he needs to join his own team.
 She also this week tried out and won a spot in the talent show. I'm very impressed. Out of 35 acts they only chose 10. She is hoola hooping/dancing to a Hannah Montanna song. Too cute. Personally I think she'll win. Talent show is Feb 4 at 6:00 at her school if anyone wants to come. I need to charge camera,so I can get some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment